With unrivaled expertise and a caring heart, we go above and beyond to provide your loved one with the comprehensive care they deserve in a safe, nurturing environment.
Navigating this journey together
No one experiences dementia alone. We’re here to help you navigate this difficult journey with compassion, understanding and respect. Together with our passionate, dedicated caregivers, we provide your loved one with the comprehensive care they need and the vibrant life they deserve in an engaging, protective environment. We believe you’ll think of this next chapter as a meaningful continuation of your loved one’s story and an opportunity to share experiences both new and old.
Memory Care at Anthology
Close-Knit ConnectionsBeyond providing the best in clinical care, we believe that heart plays a huge role in helping our residents lead vibrant, meaningful lives. Our caregivers engage with residents and their families on a daily basis in a genuine, caring way, learning all they can about family history, careers, hobbies and values to foster close-knit communities. We welcome you, along with friends and family, to visit and join in activities with loved ones. Here, your family becomes our family, and ours becomes yours.
Nurturing NeighborhoodsOur Virtue Memory Care Neighborhoods are designed to ensure that residents thrive in mind, body and spirit. Carefully curated artwork features local landmarks and nostalgic images to evoke feelings of home, while memory displays located outside each resident’s room feature personal pictures and mementos to strengthen community connections and provide familiarity.
Innovative Wellness ProgramsWe view wellness holistically, with specialized programs around the six dimensions of wellness: physical, social, emotional, intellectual, spiritual and environmental. Our daily programming builds around each resident, offering flexible schedules and activities designed to instill meaning, assurance and purpose. From daily physical and mental fitness opportunities to community-focused activities, we take a robust approach to keeping your loved one active and empowered, so they can make the most of each day.
Specialized CaregiversOur caregivers are highly certified individuals dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives. As part of our rigorous orientation program, we ensure that each of our team members has a specialized background in dementia care and receives additional mandatory training each year. With our high-tech, high-touch approach, we’re able to provide seamless care for moderate to late-stage dementia, including care for behaviors such as wandering and exit-seeking, supported by comprehensive e-records, smart devices and more.
Enhanced Safety MeasuresIn dementia care, we recognize the importance of safety and security. Our neighborhoods offer specialized outdoor spaces that empower loved ones to connect with and enjoy nature. We use enhanced security measures like key-padded access and real-time location systems to accommodate the evolving cognitive and physical capabilities of our residents, ensuring that they maintain as much independence as possible while still remaining protected within our neighborhood.
Our Services and amenities
Each community offers unique benefits. Visit our community pages to learn more.
- Team members with specialized training certified in the Alzheimer’s Association CARES® EssentiALZ®
- Licensed nurse on site 24/7
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, grooming and dining
- High-tech, high-touch safety and security features
- Assistance with medication coordination and management
- Consistent observation of resident healthcare and behavior needs
- Coordination with specialized healthcare providers
- Private accommodations
- Home maintenance, housekeeping and linen services
- Personal alert systems
- Utilities included (excluding phone)
- Thoughtfully designed common areas
- Beautifully landscaped outdoor spaces
- Purposeful social, cultural and recreational activities provided daily
- Transportation available for appointments, shopping, dining and outings
- Exercise, fitness and wellness programs
- Three daily gourmet meals supervised by a registered dietician and prepared by in-house chefs
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Beauty/barber shops, concierge services and other on-site conveniences
- Community activity center with game rooms, library and reading rooms, etc.
- Family support and engagement opportunities